Cedar Hill Independent School District Reviews

Great communicators and very informative. I went to CHISD school and I have had one son graduate and one who is a sophmore now. Chisd has really evolved since I graduated back in 2001. The adminstrators and teachers are great. I can go on and on. My son's have been at Chisd since kindergarten and I have met and know several people who have heart for the kids and truly love what they do.
It was a nice public school experience, I had one of my hardest classes at CH, AP World History. I would like to see better food for lunch and a better dress code policy.
I like some of the teachers and classes at Cedar Hill. I'd like to see the district try to manage student fights more efficiently so they don't occur as often as they seem to.
Start Your Review of Cedar Hill Independent School District
I have been in Cedar Hill Independent School District my entire life. The atmosphere is accepting and very encouraging. Even from a young age, we are taught that we are smart enough to go to college and have what it takes to be whatever we want to be whenever we grow up. Our sports teams are praised but everyone understands that academics come first because our teachers, coaches, and councilors push us to keep our grades up no matter how much we struggle. Overall, the school district is very supportive and caring.
My experience in cedar hill school district has been good. The teacher are very helpful, expiring, and caring for our education.
everything about cedar hill is great once i have kids if i were to live in cedar hill i would definitely put my kids heres
Cedar hill Independent School District is passionate about its students. In the community students are not numbers they are individuals and teachers get to know them on a personal level. Teachers strive to push students further and do not give up on them. Within the District there is numerous amounts of tutoring centers and organizations put together for the advancement of the kids and that is what truly matters.
Cedar Hill High School wasn't a very academically rigorous school, but for the most part, it is very possible to excel in all your classes. The teachers deserve so much better than what the students and district give them. If they [the teachers] see that you are trying, they can and will help you. Since there is a separate, "Ninth Grade Center", the hallways are far less crowded than most schools. I personally loved the Culinary Arts club and the sports are very competitive.
Overall they have a lot programs that anyone can go into. It is a good district, but they could fix their collegiate program. There collegiate program has a lot of flows in it. For example, their the amount of hours that a collegiate can get is 60 to get an 2-year degree. But a lot of classes in the past has managed to get way more than 60 hours.
Cedar Hill Independent School District is very diverse and the environment is very open and accepting. There is a place for everyone and you can always make a friend or two, no matter where you are.
I love that overall Cedar Hill High School is welcoming to students and that the teachers prepare you for college and life outside of high school . I believe that Cedar hill High school can improve on their safety procedures and precautions because there have been occasional situations where i have felt as a student unprotected .
I attend Cedar hill collegiate high school. Overall I believe that it’s a good school, but it can improve in many aspects.
It was a good school district, but could use stricter management and organization. Everything was played by ear and things were never properly communicated to students and families.
I loved the diversity I experienced at cedar hill. However, I don’t believe I was given the proper resources to be successful after high school. The education and resources for students lacked significantly therefore affecting my learning and hindering me when I continued into higher education.
I like how committed the administration is. The teachers put in so much effort to do their jobs, and are committed to the children learning. CHISD does lack diversity. It is mostly made up of minorities, but it is a pretty average school overall. Nothing too bad!
For me, it can only be described as controlled chaos. It may have flaws in the students and administration but it's a district that truly cares for its students and only would like the best opportunities for them.
I love going to Cedar Hill High School. I am very impressed with how they are handling things this year with the Essential 10 theme. It doesn't seem effective to some kids, but the kids who do see the positive things that administration is trying to put on our live can tell how useful these skill will be in the future.
Start Your Review of Cedar Hill Independent School District
When I attended Cedar hill highschool it was really boring with no school spirit. We did not have a homecoming week and other fun activities that we would’ve liked to do. Cedar hill should pay more attention to the students on what they want to do instead of not doing the traditional weeks schools usually have.
My experience being within the Cedar Hill Independent School District has brought on quite a perspective because I liked it and enjoyed it and saw a difference in my peers around me each and everyday. There are certain changes that could be made, in regards to teachers being more compassionate about their students and the faculty offering more rewards for students from low-income families. Overall this district was great and I’m glad that I had the chance to progress in its environment.
I would like to see teachers specifically trained for STEAM. My student did not experience STEAM activities and projects.