Catasauqua Area School District Reviews

small and petty, most teachers are related, doesnt offer much in terms of accelerated education or special education. Barely any opportunity to gather college credit while still in high school.
Overall, the staff and academic opportunities are great. Although, sometimes I felt as though the school was more concerned with disciplinary actions rather than the students learning.
We have a child who needs a GIEP and they have been incredible keeping him on task and advancing him based on HIS needs, not the needs of the general student. The staff works well with the students and parents.
Start Your Review of Catasauqua Area School District
Catasauqua is a small school with a friendly student body. I just wish there were more academic opportunities.
I believe Catasauqua School district is the ideal model district. With wonderful teachers who love there job. There main goal is teaching the students the fundamentals needed for college and the real world.
I loved how the school is smaller and have smaller class sizes. You always knew who everyone one and they knew you. I absolutely loved playing sports for them as well.
The teachers don't really help the students when they need help. Also some of the principles don't do anything about a situation. The schools are falling apart. The dress code is too strict, and they should rethink and allow students to wear what ever they feel because if they want to prep us for college why can't we dress how we would in college. i know for sure that colleges don't have a dress code and they don't care what you wear or do.