Cass Lake-Bena Public Schools Reviews

It was alright, our principle really wasn't fair with consequences that he gave each students. The teachers there though are awesome! They want nothing but the best for you and they helped a lot.
Cass Lake Bena School has some of the most amazing hands on teachers ive ever met, ive switched many schools growing up due to moving for parents jobs and Cass Lake has been one of my top favorites. They have so much to offer as in Sports, Classes, Language, cultures, and many more. The teachers are so patient and understanding regardless of any situation and they give off so much love to all students, made me actually feel wanted and made me feel comfortable enough to ask as many questions as i needed etc.
I like how everyone can be involved in anything they want to. we have a really good sports group we even have some awesome players. our school does have its pros and cons but it is really good school.
Start Your Review of Cass Lake-Bena Public Schools
Cass Lake Bena Schools have a very nice school district. Their buildings are modern and well taken care of.