Carver Public Schools Reviews

Good academics and teachers that show they care how you do in life. Same goes for the guidance staff who ensure that you get everything done that you have to to get you into the college you want
The one thing that makes Carver Public schools stand out is its compassionate teachers and healthy working environment. From healthy food to flexible teachers who will do anything to see you succeed, Carver Public's staff is the reason every Carver student is ready for college, the military, or the worlforce. The school's kindest radiates to everyone who walks in. I truly believe my life was enhanced for the better through their education program.
Carver public schools is a very small tight knitted community. There is limited resources however the teachers do well with what they are given. The school also wants only the best for their students. They are always willing to help. The building needs serious updating. The student body is not very diverse at all because of small community. The sports team are not in the highest divisions but they are many athletes. There is not many clubs however, the clubs that are there are fun and include everyone. The superintendent puts all of his time and effort into the school system.
Start Your Review of Carver Public Schools
I loved the sense of community in carver, everyone was ready to jump to help you on any problem you could possibly have. The principle and vice principle are very caring, and genuinely try to establish a relationship with the students there. I can honestly say that by the time I graduated, I knew the principle and vice principle.
For me, Carver has always been a welcoming environment. Great staff, love the class options, and everyone knows everyone. Since it is such a small school, everybody are friends and there's always a familiar face around. Although I'm excited to take a step forward and go to college in the fall, I will be saddened to be leaving Carver High.
I felt that my 13 years in the Carver school district provided me with the knowledge to continue my education. I was challenged throughout high school years. They offered a variety of classes which helped me to pursue my education in accounting and finance.
I liked the teachers and staff of carver. They were all collectively supportive of students. They seemed to truly care about their students both academically and on a personal level. I did not like however the mood of the school. Many of the students are disruptive in the classes and have minimal school pride.