Cartersville City Schools Reviews

Well at first I used to not like it but the more I got involved from peer pressure, the more I have enjoyed my stay at Cartersville High School. As I leave for college at the end of the year I will cherish the memories I have made during my stay. Go Canes!
It's a pretty nice place. The students and teachers put effort into being kind, maintaining good grades, and enjoying one another's presence.
It’s the nicest city school in Bartow County. We have a higher education than most other city schools in Georgia and we excel in sports.
Start Your Review of Cartersville City Schools
My favorite part of the Cartersville City schools is its sense of community. Our school feels like one big family and everyone is super supportive of each other. We like traditions and our whole town bleeds purple. One thing I would change is the inflation of grades. I think that in some ways our grades do not match our actual level of intellect. I think that this is in part because teachers don't make their own worksheets. Students can find all the answers online. It looks like we understand because we do great on the practice, but when the test rolls around it is obvious we do not know the material like our previous grades may have implied.
I am a proud parent of Cartersville High School. I am please to see administration, facility, and student body bonding together. I appreciate the support and positive influence shown to our children and community. I was moved by the way the coaches and staff making sure our student's are equipped for sports and the classroom. Cartersville High is a warm and invited school. I noticed our students are college ready for the future colleges by the high marks and evaluation on the test. Thank you Cartersville Board of Education for being the right personnel to challenge and support our children with this great program.
Awesome Educational experience! I have had a great experience from K-12 at this system! I can not imagine attending school anywhere else. I have made life long friends in a small community of teachers that truly care about their students!
I had a good experience being a Cartersville City school student the teachers are great and the class are to. The changes I would like to see about Cartersville City schools are the school dress code.