Carmel Clay Schools Reviews

This school is a pressure cooker. There are too many students and too few opportunities. You literally get run over in the hallways
I’ve been in this school system since the second grade and it really did change my life for the better. I was given opportunities that many schools do not get the privilege of having. The only downside to such a great school is the fact there is an overpopulation, especially in the high school, which has around 5,000 kids at least.
Very good through elementary and middle school. School district needs more focus on support for the middle range students and those who may to be looking at college in the future.
School needs better teachers in mathematics at the high school level. People that can actually teach those who have difficulty with the subject.
Start Your Review of Carmel Clay Schools
Carmel schools get us more than prepared for college! I’ve kearned to love learning. I would highly recommend Carmel clay schools to anyone
My experience at this school was very good. They offered the classes and resources that I needed to prepare for collage.
What would change about this school is the size. It's a very large school. My class alone had over 1,300 students. It sometimes feels like you get lost in the mix of things but as long as you stay focused you can pull through. I feel bad for the students that don't.
This school does offer the best of the best for the students that have a strong drive to learn. I'm very glad I attended there because I would not be where I am at today.
I think the teachers and staff are absolutely amazing. This school system offers opportunities that others do not and assist you to achieve your life goals
Carmel Clay Schools has been reputed as one of the best public school districts in the state of Indiana. It does rightfully deserve this recognition; the sports and academic programs are the by far the best in the state. As a high-achieving student, there are numerous AP classes in order for me to learn at a higher level, alongside numerous dual credit opportunities. As for sports, the rankings speak for themselves. There is a sizable population of Asian-Americans, African-Americans, and Hispanic people, which allows for a mix of cultures and beliefs culminating under a singular roof. In addition, there are more extracurricular options than one could imagine.
Great school, and you are offered tons of activities to do, whit a campus of other 5,000 students. The range of classes offered are amazing.
I have been at the Carmel Clay School District since I was a kindergartener. Throughout my time as a student, there is never a shortage of top notch resources and has constantly renovated facilities to accommodate the student population throughout the duration of my K-12 experience.he plethora of clubs, academic organizations, and athletics have bolstered me as a student as well as a well rounded individual in my community, and influenced where I want to end up as I move onto college. While I once and awhile have had a teacher who I do not click well with, they still have always been supportive of my academic career. The sense of culture and unity that exists among CCS schools is astounding, and there is a place for everybody here.
Carmel Clay schools pretty much meet up to the stereotypes. Carmel schools are full of wealthy families and because of that carmel spares no expense. The schools are full of multipurpose facilities and multiple sports complexes. Teachers are hit or miss and same with the administrators. Overall, the students leave carmel schools more than prepared for college and beyond.
Carmel high school is a school that offers so many opportunities that helps prepare you for your future
I really like how our school district is so diverse. There are a bunch of people and they’re from all sorts of backgrounds. I also like how every school that I’ve gone to is very motivated at winning big achievements. Many of my teachers like winning, which makes us better skilled as students. However, there’s a lot of pressure to go over the top to the point that many of the students will overwork themselves. Many of the students are very stressed and they don’t get enough sleep and we’re all ver competitive.
the schools themselves are great, but our school administration and superintendents are not as open as they should be. Oftentimes, students and parents alike are left in the dark on various issues, but the high level of education is undeniable
As a graduating senior this year, I can say that my experience here has been pretty good. At the high school, there are some teachers who honestly shouldn’t be teaching or don’t seem to care about their students, but I guess that’s what happens in a school of over 5000 students. Overall though, I would recommend anyone to attend Carmel if they can
I really liked how involved a student can get at Carmel Clay Schools and the high level classes that a student can take in order to get prepared for college. One thing about Carmel Clay Schools that I would change is the math department curriculum because it is not very easy to maneuver and doesn't prepare you enough for future math classes.
Carmel is a great place to live and go to school. I believe attended Clay Middle School and Carmel High School has better prepared me for the college experience and beyond.
The Carmel Clay School System is the best I have ever been in. It effectively prepares their students for success and hires the best teachers in the state. It definitely lives up to its high national ranking for public schools!
Start Your Review of Carmel Clay Schools
There were ups and downs, and the courses were harder for me. However, the teachers are very helpful and prepare us for a successful future, even though we don’t realize it sometimes.
Carmel Clay Schools, in particular Carmel High School, has a great program that accommodates for over 5000 students, and had access to many resources and facilities that other schools do not. Some teachers are arguably unqualified for their job, but most are fine. Overall, a very good school district.
Carmel Clay Schools has been reputed as one of the best public school districts in the state of Indiana. For the most part, it does rightfully deserve this recognition; the sports and academic programs are some of the best. As a high-achieving student, there are numerous AP classes in order for me to learn at a higher level, alongside numerous dual credit opportunities. As for sports, the rankings speak for themselves. There is sizable population of Asian-Americans, African-Americans, and Hispanic people, which allows for a mix of cultures and beliefs culminating under a singular roof. In addition, there are more extracurricular options than one could imagine. Yet, I feel as though the school could improve the quality of teachers, specifically in the Science department. While they are qualified to teach, many teachers are unwilling to work with students who are unable to understand, and they continuously shrug off concerns of students.