Carey Exempted Village School District Reviews

I love Carey High School and the people it has brought me to. I am always excited to go to school, and I always feel welcome. Even though I intend to leave one day it will always have a very special place in my heart.
It’s okay. It’s in a boring little town in the middle of nowhere. Sports is the main focus, not the arts. And don’t expect to be learning a foreign language; the Spanish teacher’s a psycho.
I just graduated from Carey Exempted Village School District and I feel that they need to improve on college readiness and teaching basic life skills. Many of the teachers do not care to be there and do not really care for the students and preparing them for the real world.
Start Your Review of Carey Exempted Village School District
The principal and superintendent are great and so are most of the teachers! If there was something I would like to see change, it would be to put more emphasis put on academics and less on sports!
I like the fact that they care about their students. I don't think that I would change anything. I would like it that they understand their students.
I have been going to Carey Exempted Village School since 5th grade. I will be apart of the first graduating class of our new school that was recently built. The one thing I would suggest is to include AP classes and more opportunities to prepare us for college. With having a new, beautiful school, we have more high tech abilities. Having these new features will allow us students to prepare ourselves and adapt to new technologies. I will forever be grateful for the support through this school and the many relationships built and I will always be a support my Blue Devils.