Canton School District Reviews

I love the personal connection that can be made between students and teachers in this district across the board. I believe the administration (principals) could improve their connection with the students at a couple of the schools.
Canton High School was a great experience for me. For nearly five years in a row, CHS was ranked in the top 10 high schools in Connecticut as well as top 100 high schools in the nation. This high school offered courses that stretched from personal finance to even guitar classes. Canton high had a mission to spark interests for students that didn't exactly shine in your traditional high school courses. Guidance counselors kept students involved and actively interested in their journey and future. The staff were very strongly educated and easy to make close connections with. I had moved into Canton High School as a sophomore and my entire view on high school had changed. I also played a vital role in our history making football season. Overall a great experience and I would tell anyone interested in Connecticut to move to Canton.
The Canton, ct School District has excellent school. The teachers are wonderful . They are invested in making sure the child learns and receive a fantastic education.
Start Your Review of Canton School District
I loved the sense of community and the extracurriculars, wide variety of subjects and the athletics. There are lots of volunteer activities and the teachers are accessional, but there is a lack of diversity.
I love the teachers because they all want to see you succeed and they want to help you in any way they can while preparing you for life after High school.
As a senior in Canton I've enjoyed a lot of what I have experienced. There are a lot of opportunities to try sports mainly because the school is so small no sport can really cut anyone. But even so we have won a considerable amount of conference and state championships. Academically the classes range in difficulty and the staff ranges. Most teachers are good, but some you have to just deal with to get through.