Canon City Schools Fremont RE-1 Reviews

I Enjoy the interactive learning setting for classroom and think highly of the 7 habits they are integrating as well. However i feel there is a lack of communication between staff members that can affect the safety of children.
Canon City High School offers a wide variety of courses for students. Teachers are quality and use a variety of teaching methods. The campus is maintained well despite the low funding. Above all, the school maintains an culture and atmosphere of acceptance, support, and open-minded thinking. Students feel safe both physically and emotionally. It is a great place to be (although some sports teams are not that competitive - oh well).
Canon City High School has a lot to offer someone who is interested in the things I enjoy, such as a successful marching band, drama program, and girls softball team. Most of the kids and staff are very kind and are willing to help you if you ask.
Start Your Review of Canon City Schools Fremont RE-1
I would like to see much more technological advances & new educational materials brought into the schools as well as more maintenance on the buildings.
I liked the honors courses offered. I would like to see more focus on academics rather than athletics. I would also like for the high school to offer more college courses. Physiology is the most similar to a college level class, yet college credit can't be received for taking it.
It is just small enough that you get a lot of attention and caring. The staff is amazing and always willing to help. The students are pretty great as well.
Never a better school system that ever was, other than RE-1. I have had the privilege of attending this district since I was in Kindergarten and I couldn't have asked for a better place to grow up in.
I like the programs that are offered but i would like to see more offered in the arts/music department and to have classes apply more to my life than what they have.