Caney Valley Unified School District Reviews

Caney Valley High School is a well kept secret! If you would envision an Turkey Platter on Christmas day covering the Turkey that is how CVHS is. It has almost a bubble around it.. teachers demand respect and yet give respect to the student. We are so blessed to have had both of our children graduate with honors from CVHS. The scholarships my son received would not have been possible without the guidance of the school counselor. We feel our children are well prepared for the world after leaving CVHS.
I grow up in the Caney community and I will always remember my time there with fondness. I love my teachers and my freinds.
Our school is small but we had everything we needed. Teachers and coaches were great and helpful. We had IPads computer labs. Three state golf championships. When I graduate I will have completed four college credit classes through the HIGHSCHOOL
Start Your Review of Caney Valley Unified School District
My experience there has been unique. Caney is definitely one of a kind. I really enjoy the schools atmosphere and the people there. Everybody is happy and always looking to make memories. It is a very laid back school, but yet strict at the same time. One thing however, that I do not like is when there is a problem the principle and other teachers do not address bad situations properly. If they admit there is something wrong with the school then it shatters their perfect image of it. So they tend to look the other way when a teacher is not doing their job properly. Also when a star student does something against school rules.