Campbell-Savona Central School District Reviews

I felt campbell-savona was a very average school. I enjoyed my time there, and the support I received. Campbell has plenty of school pride, but there have many instances where I had felt overlooked. When I brought attention to various issues to various people, many times things were brushed off. It was also evident which students had very much involved parents because they were always treated different.
I am very grateful to have spent my past 12 years at the Campbell-Savona Central School District. What made my experience so great was the relationships I was able to make with my teachers. At Campbell-Savona it is clear that all the faculty and staff care greatly about your future. I never felt as if my work went unnoticed. The teachers recognize your academic success and continue to push you to work the hardest you can. They truly want to ensure that their students will receive the best educational experience possible to prepare them for their future.
Great teachers, wish there was a larger variety of classes offered such as Computer Science and Programming.
Start Your Review of Campbell-Savona Central School District
The teachers in this district genuinely care about there students and want them to succeed not just in their class rooms, but also after they graduate. I graduated recently and I am still in contact with a few of my teachers and the administration. The classroom settings are always welcoming and the teachers are always willing to give extra help if needed. The one thing I feel that could change are some of the rules regarding technology. We are not at any point during the day able to have our phones on our person and it was made so that personal devices can't connect to the WiFi. I feel that these rules don't need to be lifted completely, but they do need to be looked over and revised.
I have really enjoyed all the years at my school. I really have had the best teachers and the facility and grounds at our school are amazing. I love the sports programs that are available but wish they had expanded on getting lacrosse and football. I know are school population may not be big enough right now, but maybe in the future they might be able to have those two sports. I also took advantage of the Ace courses at our school, so I will have a full year of college accomplished at my High School graduation. I am really going to miss my school, but I am going to college to be an Athletic Director and maybe can come back to my school to teach.
Campbell-Savona has a very unique environment. The community is very close and comes together to support each other. The staff is friendly and the kids are something special.