Cameron Independent School District Reviews

C.H Yoe High school is a very excellent school. I have been in Cameron all my life and I can truly say that the town of Cameron supports our school through everything such as: sports, to band, to theater and U.I.L academics. C.H Yoe High school is full of tradition and culture. We are faithful to the traditions that have been made throughout the years. Traditions like Battle of the bell and Yoe day. Cameron ISD is a great choice for a school!
I have only been attending Cameron High School since my Junior year. Through these past 2 years I have grown to love school again. Here on this campus I feel safe and I get the education I need. The teachers and other staff members care about all of the students and their success.
Most of the teachers really do want the students to learn, but the students themselves act like they don't need an education. Most teachers are also coaches and they just let the athletes (specifically football players) do whatever they want (especially during football season), just so they can play in the games.
Start Your Review of Cameron Independent School District
Cameron ISD is a excellent school. Excellent teaching, and opportunities. The community is very supportive in all activities. Cameron is very competitive from anything between academics to sports. The expectations are very high for all students.
I went here all 4 years in high school there no other school like it the teachers & coaches treat you like your part of their own family. The football team is one of the best things in Cameron Friday nights are the best part of this school and the support that we receive from the community. The lunch here could be a little better but its not terrible.
I graduated from Cameron in 2015. I can honestly say I had the best high school experience I could have asked for. There is so much school pride and many enjoyable traditions. There are many opportunities for people to get involved.
I am still attending this school and I know that when I leave to start my college journey, I will find it extremely hard to leg go of the memories I have made it this school. You won't find a school with so much pride in its students like mine.