Berkeley Heights School District Reviews

Berkeley High is very welcoming and open to everyone. However, I feel as if it´s math department struggles tremendously.
I love high school and would like my senior year to go by a little slower. The one place I feel the school is most challenged is our guidance department. They are not very helpful.
Berkeley Heights Public Schools offer a wide range of academic and athletic opportunities. The advanced level courses at the high school are rapidly expanding and creating a more rigorous academic atmosphere. While at the high school I felt that I was challenged but I never felt like there was a cut-throat competition. The BHPS is also very welcoming and its students are immensely successful.
Start Your Review of Berkeley Heights School District
Predominately white student pool, but growing diversity (more Asians flowing in). Most teachers are good at teaching, and students are smart. Plenty of extra-curricular activities are available, and you get to meet with teachers in these activities. Makes it super easy to get them to write a good college recommendation letter.
Top notch academics and excellent teachers. I couldn't ask for a better education for my children.Music, vocal, computer, art, Spanish programs. Focus on science too. Keep up the great work Berkeley Heights School District.
Good high school. Facilities are clean an up to date. Great JV and Varsity baseball team. Staff are helpful. Food is good in both cafeterias.