Barbour County Schools Reviews

Barbour County High School is a great school. The teachers are concern about their students and make sure they learn what they need to know.
Barbour County is an OK school but it could be a whole lot better. First off they should start with remodeling the school it's been there for years,they also should imove school lunches and breakfast,they should start more school organizations, should get better teachers, prepare students more for college and the real world evenews if some people don't plan on going, and consider listening to the parents more.
I had a very good experience with BCHS. I liked the effort the staff put in and gave into teaching us students, and getting us prepared for the next step. I didn't like the disciplinary actions the higher authority would take, some times punishments would be to drastic in some minor offenses, and some punishments would be not drastic enough for more serious offenses.
Start Your Review of Barbour County Schools
Barbour county high school has been a great expierence to me over the past three years. We have good staff that looks for us to exceed further in our education. Sometimes things dont go right for my high school but they dont let anything get worse either. High school at barbour county high school has been such a success. I pray to see many things change when i graduate and for my high school to be even better when i leave. For us to get off the failing schools list and be great again. Our boys basketball team are going to state this year the girls fell short but we have been three years straight so its better than not being at all. I love BCHS!