Auburn Washburn Unified School District Reviews

I have been attending this school district for my entire life. I know that because of the experiences that I have had to prepare me through this school district, I will be ready to take on the real world. With world- class academics and a club or sport to match everyone, Auburn Washburn strives to provide a voice and the best and personalized experience to all students as we try to embrace exceptional education. There is no major changes that need be made to this already wonderful school district.
Washburn Rural has been my home for several years now. I have grown up in a family who was rooted in the school district and we have always been very involved. I am now a senior and I have been able to leave my own mark on the school district and our community. The major thing I have learned while attending Washburn Rural is that being involved is what makes every experience worthwhile. Through this experience, I have found myself as a person and was able to affect my community as a whole. Washburn has given me several opportunities that I could not be more thankful for. I will forever be proud to say that I am a Jr. Blue!
The teachers and education has been overall a pretty complimentary experience. Most teachers care about what they're doing and the success of their students. The school has lots of resources like computers, counseling services and clubs. I've had a really positive band experience and I also enjoy theater. All of the sports except for cross country and track are really competitive to get into, so if you're really into sports I would not recommend this school.
Start Your Review of Auburn Washburn Unified School District
Great teachers and administrative staff. After graduation I have continued to stay in contact with teachers that I had in elementary school along with middle school. There is a great support system and a lot of opportunities offered for support.
Really hard to get anything done with a stubborn administrative staff, but excellent teachers and students.