Atlantic County Vocational School District Reviews

I LIKE THE FACT THAT I WILL BE GRADUATING WITH A HIGH DIPLOMA AND A CERTIFICATION TO DO HAIR. BEING ABLE TO GO TO SCHOOL WITH KIDS FROM A VARIETY OF DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS HAS BEEN AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE. TO BE ABLE TO GO TO SCHOOL AND BE ABLE TO TAKE UP A TRADE THAT INTEREST YOU MAKES SCHOOL FUN AND IT BREAKS UP YOUR DAY. ALL OF THE TEACHERS R VERY NICE, HELPFUL & RESPECTFUL. THE SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT IS LAID BACK, CLEAN AND FUN. I WOULD RECOMMEND MY SCHOOL TO ANYONE LOOKING TO GET AN EDUCATION AND TRADE AT THE SAME TIME.
this is an amazing school with out standing teachers and stuff members. never failed to receive help when needed. super involved in getting the students to stay academically active in a fun and positive way.
My experiences at that school district was fun. I've experienced interacting with students from different walks of life, and hanging out with them as well. I've learned how to be independent, how to become a better studier, and how to cooperate with others in group projects. I'm hoping that in the future there are more academies, and that each academy can have the opportunity to go on a field trip. I'm going to miss the Atlantic County Vocational School District.
Start Your Review of Atlantic County Vocational School District
Amazing school, diversity around the whole school since people come from all around the Atlantic County.