Artesia Public Schools Reviews

Artesia is like any other place! The opportunities that are available for kids who go to school in Artesia is unbelievable. I was very fortune and blessed to have went to Artesia.
I have enjoyed my time with the Artesia Public Schools and look forward to the remaining 7 months as a Senior. I was placed with great teachers year after year. I feel as though I received the best education ever! I was able to participate in sports and maintain a 4.0+ GPA. I feel this is strongly due to the support of the school staff and community. Through all my experience with Artesia Public Schools, I feel prepared to enter college and be successful!
Artesia was great because everything was very personal, you knew most of the teachers even if you didn't have them for class. All of our school was really good friends too which made it even harder to leave for college.
Start Your Review of Artesia Public Schools
Overall the schools do their job of providing a proper learning environment. I can't really complain, the schools do a good job of preparing you for college and teaching essential life skills. The town is small and as a result the community is close. The district focuses heavily on sports, it would be nice if they would give other activities and programs the same amount of support.
I've attended Artesia high for the past three years, nothing has really changed but the fact that we didn't win the state championship this year. Our teachers and administration office are great. We also as senior receive a scholarship from a funder of the town. Living in a small town community has taught me that not having friends isn't an option here, because everyone is so nice and lovely here.
The schools in Artesia, NM are smaller than most schools, but there are more than three elementary schools there, which is nice so not every child is crammed in one place.