Armorel School District Reviews

I've been to school here all my life, its a small school, everyone knows everyone. I like it best because I get one-on-one time with my teachers if needed.
I like the closeness of everyone considering how small of a school it was. You felt at home there and created such good memories with classmates and the teachers.
I have attended Armorel all my life. Small school so everyone knows everyone. Close group of friends. Great school.
Start Your Review of Armorel School District
The teachers and academics are great. Not many choices for classes. School is very small. Primarily focuses on sports.
IT IS A VERY SMALL SCHOOL WHICH ALLOWS STUDENTS TO HAVE MORE ONE ON ONE CONTACT WITH THE TEACHERS. THEY MAKE SURE THAT EACH STUDENT GETS ALL THE ATTENTION AND HELP THEY NEED TO BECOME A SUCCESS. THEY HAVE HIGH EXPECTATIONS OF THE STUDENTS AND PUSH THEM TO BECOME BETTER THAN THEY ALREADY ARE. IT IS A GREAT SCHOOL DISTRICT. THEY MAKE SURE EACH STUDENT EXCEEDS THE STATES REQUIREMENTS FOR GRADUATION.
Armorel High School could improve on many things. The only thing I did enjoy was that the teachers were nice and understanding. They did great jobs. However, the school showed favoritism towards the athletes and didn't teach us anything about college until our senior year and that puts a lot of pressure on students.