Allentown City School District Reviews

I enjoyed my time in The Allentown District. They don't have the best reputation, but I met my best friends, and amazing teachers in this District .
The school district is a not bad, I think it could be better with the help of parents who if they were more involved would make it one of the best. The school I got to is good even though it has a bad reputation it is not what it seems.
I spent 10 years in this district and although much hasn’t changed in those years, I did enjoy my time as a student.
Start Your Review of Allentown City School District
Community was real. People really came together for special events and helped organize school events as well. The one thing that would really help is if there were better lunch options because there are claims that the food is nutritious and that clearly is not the case.
The Allentown school district is excellent has a los of festures and is pro student . The staff , students and teachers are the best .
The Allentown City School District has proved to be a substantial segue into the next stage of my life: attending college. The experiences I had at this district that allowed me to prepare myself for college are rigorous academic courses, opportunities to shadow professionals at my intended major, clubs and activities, and volunteer work to name a few. With this support offered by students and staff alike, the Allentown City School District is a safe and enjoyable area where students are able to meet new people, or friends, and grow alongside each other as each each pave their own road towards the journey of their successes.
My experiences at Allentown City include diversity, independence, and togetherness. A lot of people have different unique qualities that they will benefit from, however, those same people are not afraid to go outside of themselves in order to help others out as well. The diversity and independence really makes this city unique
I liked that there was a lot of resources . You can always find a way to learn about different college and visit them. Many colleges visit to talk to all grades about how to apply . The only thing I would change is the security. Make sure that the kids don't have any type of weapon on them.
They care for the students and staff. The food can be worked on maybe fresher food. Care more about bullying and safety. Need to get rid of uniforms. Other than that it's good
I would like to see change in the relationships with students. A lot of teachers have a favoritism and that to me seems extremely unprofessional being that they’re teachers and they’re supposed to be there for you.
Not all kids are bad but as they say 1 bad apple ruins the rest. William Allen and Louis E. Dieruff all have great things to showcase that they've achieved. Allen has the best pool in the Lehigh valley And has a 2 balcony auditorium.
Each class is different , usually depends on the students. Most teachers are nice and are willing to help students.
So far the district has been improving lately within the past year but its not quite there yet for being a good school system
All the teachers do their best to help you. Even if you start to slip up, they will pull you aside and set your straight.
I came into the Allentown School District in the 8th grade. My family and I moved to Allentown from North Carolina, where we were temporarily living. Since I came to the Allentown School District I immediately noticed how divorce the culture is. In my past schools there weren't as many different ethnic groups. Everywhere I had been before always had a dominant race of people at the school, but this wasn't the same. Here it was like being in a melting pot of different cultures and races. My time spent in this school district was much appreciated and I will never forget.
Allentown School District is an ok school district. What I like to see different is that all the clubs and all the sports do fundraisers to be able to do more with that sport and with that club.
Honestly our school is full of a lot of diversity . it might not always work out for everybody but this school gives you a chance to get you to a better future . I believe I can rise above and do a better job then my family did and get myself to a great place in life because of this school.
Start Your Review of Allentown City School District
I've been a student with this school district since pre k, and I've liked it since. My teachers are amazing, and so is the staff.
What I like about the Allentown School District is the striving to create a sense of community throughout the schools. Many of the teachers are encouraging, well-rounded, and truly care about actively teaching the student, making an impact on their lives. The academics isn't poor, but definitely has room for future improvement. Overall, this district has some changes it could implement to help our students grow to their full potential and be ready for college.
I haven't really had an experience with Allentown school district due to the fact that I am enrolled at lcti. Although one thing I can say is that I'm glad that I got a chance to go to lcti. The programs are great and the teaching style is different in a good way.