Alcoa City Schools Reviews

My kids have always been in Alcoa schools and overall a positive experience. I do wish there was more attention to sports other than football. My kids have had an experience that will prepare them for life after high school.
I loved the fact that it is a small school, and the teachers actually care about me as a person and not just a job! I wouldn’t change a thing!
Such a fun school system to attend! The small class sizes gives a very personal experience throughout each school year. It makes for a great sense of camaraderie, as well as a plethora of friendships. The sports teams are fun to watch, with several being state champion worthy.
Start Your Review of Alcoa City Schools
Although I didn't attend the high school for long, it was an excellent school. The high school was new and clean, the teachers were friendly and are paid enough to care about their job, the food actually had flavor and there were many toppings in the salad bar, and overall the staff was very friendly and always willing to help and watch you succeed.
Alcoa City Schools is a small school district that packs a big punch! The teachers and staff are outstanding! It is a team that cares about and loves our kids and helps them prepare for the future.
I have been a student in Alcoa City Schools since kindergarten. I have been very happy with the education I have received. I feel well prepared for college. Alcoa city schools maintains personal relationships with students and their families. I feel like my teachers know me personally and have my best interest at heart.
My experience at Alcoa high school has been filled with memories and friends that i’ll charish for a lifetime. The faculty and staff have provided me an abundance of support and guidance throughout my high school experience. I wouldn’t want to attend any other school, because Alcoa truly is family.
Mostly friendly kids. Staff and teachers are amazing. One thing I would definitely like to see changed is the dress code. It is absolutely insulting to girls that attend the school and it patronizes the female gender as a whole.
I like the size of the school. Everybody talks to everybody. There's not a clique culture at ACS. I like how supportive the staff is in helping students preparw for college.
I liked all my teachers when I attended Alcoa! I wish that the staff would be more understanding with students who have issues. Instead of punishment for misunderstandings, there should be therapy of some sort.
I have loved attending Alcoa High School! I feel super prepared for college and the world that lies ahead of me.
Small schools that have big school amenities with a great football program. Although, sometimes the small school atmosphere initiates some drama, it is never really a problem.
I go to Alcoa High School and I love it. When I am there I always feel home and the teachers are all very nice and I feel like I can tell them anything if need be. The only bad side about this school is that I don't like the food. Alcoa encourages kids to go above and beyond. We also have very good sport teams especially football. Overall I love this school, I've went here all my life and I couldn't have made a better decision.