Cypress High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+203 Students
- A+169 Students
- A157 Students
- A134 Students
- B+126 Students
- A+124 Students
- B111 Students
- A+96 Students
- A+82 Students
- A-73 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.38 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.38 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 79 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.43 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.59 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.61 responses
Cypress High School Reviews
Review Cypress High School
I really enjoy going to Cypress High School! I've been to pep-rallies along with sports games and parents are very supportive in both their children's education as well as their physical and mental appearance. Students in Cypress High School are very energetic and involved with lots of the events at school. In my opinion this school is unique because of the staff. Teachers are very helpful with their students education. On January 1, 2015, I had the honor of attending the Tournament of Roses and the Rose Parade with my band. We worked extremely hard to perform to the best of our limit. Overall my experience of attending Cypress High School is a blessing and I'm extremely thankful to my parents for bringing me to such a wonderful school.
Cypress High School is a great school. Teachers and staff try their best in maintaining a great environment for students. The school provides a good amount of support and materials to those who need them. On top of that, the school looks for ways for improvements. When they say that "Cypress is the best school in America," they do their best to justify that statement. From education to students' involvements, they want greatness for schooling. Considering that there are still some minor aspects of the school that needs attention, I believe the the school is motivated to improve on those characteristics.
Being a sophomore at Cypress High School has already taught me much. My first year there I didn't know anyone but I quickly made friends with the friendly students of Cypress High. The teachers at Cypress are super friendly, they create a learning environment an enjoyable place to be. In the beginning of sophomore year AP teachers expose you experience a college environment which helps prepare us to be ready in the future.Being an athlete at Cypress High has taught me many things, some of them being sportsmanship, leadership skills, as well as teamwork. My overall review of Cypress High School is that it's an enjoyable and pleasant place to learn in.