Cypress Creek High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-993 Students
- C+636 Students
- A+531 Students
- A435 Students
- A371 Students
- B249 Students
- A-249 Students
- A+221 Students
- B137 Students
- C+120 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.75 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.75 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 276 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.89 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.89 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.90 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.129 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.129 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.129 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.123 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.124 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.123 responses
Cypress Creek High School Reviews
Review Cypress Creek High School
My experience in cypress was a decent one, you had the normal "some care" teachers and the "i dont care teachers" but in reality it all depended on how you accomplished your work and if you actually did it. The sports were fantastic even though i did seem to have some trouble with the old softball coach who had a horrible past with one of my relatives which in return i was punished for. Other tan, the school itself is excellent, the deans were very helpful with keeping the students in check and at the same time being our mentors and wonderful counselors too! The buildings were being renovated with new equipment, desks, and space which was very benefiting to both the teachers and students. Overall Cypress was a pretty decent school to attend. :)
My experience at Cypress Creek High School as a senior thus far has been wonderful. As an IB student within the school, I was able to experience a diverse classroom while challenging myself. The IB program within the school provided me with cherished friendships, insurmountable amounts of knowledge and academic skills. Additionally, I have enjoyed being taught by teachers who work diligently with their students. The diversity in conjunction with the friendly atmosphere makes CCHS a spledid school.
Cypress Creek High School has a fantastic arts department that includes a large Band, a very good Orchestra, a fantastic Choir, and an award-winning Theater department. Besides a thriving arts department, Cypress Creek also offers the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme to Juniors and Seniors willing to put in the time and effort for the special diploma. The high school has a very large campus, which is annoying when going from one side to the other, but which allows for a spread-out population of students while switching classes. It is a very diverse group of students, which allows for a lot of trading of cultural customs. I have learned a lot about other cultures and their traditions that I would not have learned elsewhere.