Cypress Creek High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+341 Students
- A+252 Students
- A-248 Students
- B169 Students
- B+168 Students
- B-157 Students
- A+146 Students
- A144 Students
- A-127 Students
- A-105 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.51 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.51 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 163 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.65 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.84 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.84 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.84 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.91 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.91 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.91 responses
Cypress Creek High School Reviews
Review Cypress Creek High School
My experience at Cypress Creek High School has been a rewarding journey filled with learning, creating, and a lot of changes. My school has undergone multiple modifications, which included a completely renovated campus. With this being said, many things still stayed the same. When I entered this school, there were murals depicting diversity and school pride. Although these originals works no longer reside at Cypress, another mural depicting life as a high school student has appeared. Accompanied with this statement piece are other student-created works such as poems and posters that are presented in the hallways. This atmosphere of integration and enthusiasm for academics has provided me a positive experience as well as an interesting walk to class. Student art is also showcased in the main office building, providing not only the students of Cypress Creek an amusing museum experience but also the community of parents, teachers, and educators that walk through our doors.
I'm not going to say i love school because nobody LOVES going to school but I do love this school. I love the spirit, the variety of clubs and classes. The diversity is A+. Some teachers are awesome kind and fun meanwhile some know nothing. Overall i love the school and the extra curriculares. Even the administration is cool!
Over the past four years here, I have come to learn that Cy Creek is a pretty special school. Our campus is filled with diverse students, all with different ideas, opinions, and backgrounds. Yet, we all possess a common drive for excellence and fierce school spirit that never ceases to amaze me!