Cypress Christian School is a K-12 college preparatory private school founded in 1978, where students are challenged to develop their full potential, taught by teachers committed to academic excellence and the Christian faith. Biblical values are integrated throughout the curriculum and students serve the community to make a positive impact in the lives of others through servant leadership.
CCS offers strong academics with STEM, Honors and AP courses. CCS is one of approximately 1,500 schools worldwide to implement the AP Capstone Program, developing skills in research, analysis, evidence-based arguments, collaboration, writing and presenting, to better prepare students for college. Consistently, 100% of graduates are accepted to college, 93% to their college of first choice.
Cypress Christian School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+33 Students
- A27 Students
- A+27 Students
- B16 Students
- A+13 Students
- B+12 Students
- A11 Students
- A-11 Students
- A-11 Students
- B10 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Cypress Christian School Reviews
At CCS, it's been nice to see that the "ruling majority" [of the kids] gladly excels academically, intentionally does what is kind and right, and unapologetically loves the Lord. Here, I find that it is not considered uncool or odd to have high goals, great aspirations, and live an amazing God-centered life---at any age.
Parenting in partnership with CCS has been fantastic. We no longer have to parent 'against' or 'in-spite of' and it makes our job so much easier. We would definitely recommend Cypress Christian School to any family that desires to challenge their child/children academically and strengthen them (and themselves) spiritually.
Also note that number and percentages can (and have been) tweaked to favor.