COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Our principal desire is to have all students on campus five days a week as we provide a high-quality Christian education. Our goal is to create a setting to minimize risk during this time of pandemic. We believe this is the best model for student learning and for us to achieve our mission of both Educating and Cultivating Servants for Christ in a community of caring adults. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A
- Diversitygrade B+
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade A
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A minus
- Sportsgrade A
Founded in 1968, Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy is a private, college-preparatory, non-denominational Christian middle and high school that seeks to educate and cultivate servants for Christ. Students meet rigorous admissions standards both academically and spiritually. CVCA’s 850 students, of whom 25% represent minority populations, come from a seven-county area.
Our facilities include a 177,000 square-foot building with state-of-the-art technology, 7 science labs, 31,000 square-foot fieldhouse and competition gymnasium, a 600-seat chapel/auditorium, and 70 acres of sports facilities, including a turf stadium and all-weather track.
CVCA is fully committed to maintaining an ethnically/culturally diverse faculty and student body within a biblical community.
Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+136 Students
- grade B minus136 Students
- grade B134 Students
- grade A minus68 Students
- grade A minus63 Students
- grade A minus61 Students
- grade A minus50 Students
- grade A+48 Students
- grade B46 Students
- grade B38 Students
Schools of Distinction
The Schools of Distinction include specialty tracks of Arts & Humanities, Business & Entrepreneurship, Engineering, Medical Professions, and Ministry within our comprehensive college-prep program. Our mission is to expose students to professional fields through curricular enhancements, mentoring relationships, and experiential learning; thus providing insight into His calling for their lives.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 21 responses
- Bobcats game20%
- Spirit week19%
- Spiritual Emphasis Week16%
- Dominican Republic Missions Trip!!!!15%
- See you at the pole4%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 36 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 19 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade A minus
- Good for Familiesgrade A minus
- Housinggrade B+