Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy (CVCA), founded in 1968, is a private, college-preparatory, non-denominational Christian middle and high school committed to rigorous academic standards. Our biblically integrated, college-preparatory curriculum is delivered by a dedicated staff of Christian professionals. We are committed to teaching from a biblical worldview and philosophy.
Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy serves 845 students (grades 6-12) from seven-counties in a 145,000-square-foot building with state-of-the-art technology, 7 science labs, 2 gymnasiums, a 600-seat chapel/auditorium, and 70 acres of sports facilities, including a turf stadium and all-weather track.
Find out more and schedule a visit at cvcaroyals.org
Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-113 Students
- A+103 Students
- B97 Students
- A-55 Students
- A-44 Students
- A38 Students
- A-37 Students
- A+35 Students
- B33 Students
- B31 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.33 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses