Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Cumberland Regional High School is a public school located in Bridgeton, NJ. It has 1,043 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 12% of students are at least proficient in math and 30% in reading.
Cumberland Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B189 Students
- C+135 Students
- B127 Students
- A90 Students
- A63 Students
- B51 Students
- A+50 Students
- A-49 Students
- A-49 Students
- A-49 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 41 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses
Schools like Cumberland Regional High School
- BClayton High School
- Clayton Public School District, NJ
- 66 reviews
- BGlassboro High School
- Glassboro School District, NJ
- 116 reviews
- B-Buena Regional High School
- Buena Regional School District, NJ
- 125 reviews
- B-Vineland Senior High School
- Vineland Public School District, NJ
- 291 reviews
Cumberland Regional High School Reviews
Cumberland Regional provides students with a variety of different activities, sports, clubs, and classes. Cumberland's staff and administrators is constantly working to improve the school's environment and renovating to keep the school updated. I was involved in Student Council and had the opportunity to show and promote school spirit consistently. I was also a part of the Field Hockey and Golf team at Cumberland, and enjoyed the positive environment and creating a bond with my teammates. Every club works together as a team and are passionate about hosting events at our school and within the club. We host a lot of fun activities like our Fall, Winter, and Spring spirit weeks, Orange VS Brown Day, and a trunk or treat. Everyone always gets excited about participating in new things and showing their Colt Pride.
Throughout my four years at Cumberland Regional I've made everlasting friendships, memories, and bonds with the school like no other. I found myself and was able to be the person I am today through playing sports, and forming close bonds with my teammates and coaches. Learning the most I could in all of my honors and AP classes, and being as active within the school as much as possible to make my time there not only a place to get an education, but a place to thrive and have fun along the way. As a recent alum, I would do anything to go back, and relive my time at this school.
My experience at Cumberland Regional High School was ok. I have been attending this school since 9th grade and nothing has really changed. The sports are not bad but not that great either. The football team has a never-ending losing streak which puts a damper on every pep rally. There is no school spirit whatsoever. The food is nasty, its like they make the food and ask themselves, "How can we make it worse?" The teachers act as if their class is the only class that the students are taking. And they can't teach. The students are encouraged to take school responsibly yet if you aren't in any honors or AP courses, the school does not care about you. The SAT and ACT should be incorporated in the curriculum or something because a lot of students struggle to get passed the benchmark which is unsettling and really embarrassing. Diversity wise, there are a lot of white people, some black people, some latinx people, and smaller groups of other people of color.