Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Cumberland High School is a public school located in Cumberland, WI. It has 286 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 25% in reading.
Cumberland High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B32 Students
- B31 Students
- A+28 Students
- B+17 Students
- A16 Students
- A-14 Students
- B11 Students
- B11 Students
- B+11 Students
- B10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Cumberland High School
- B-Shell Lake Junior/Senior High School
- Shell Lake School District, WI
- 56 reviews
- BCameron High School
- Cameron School District, WI
- 33 reviews
- BTurtle Lake High School
- Turtle Lake School District, WI
- 44 reviews
- BBarron High School
- Barron Area School District, WI
- 16 reviews
Cumberland High School Reviews
I have grown up in this small community all my life and I am very thankful that I have. The Cumberland School District offers an unconditional amount of support and help to insure that you get the best education and opportunities that you can. However, it is a very small school within a small populated city, so what they offer is limited when it comes to academics, athletics and extracurriculars.
Small-town can be stifling at times, as everyone knows your business, but it's also sometimes nice, as teachers and staff truly know you and care. There are always trade-offs, but I wouldn't trade a small-town high school experience for anything...
This school is amazing! All of the teachers and staff relate to you on a personal level and it has made high school a blast!