Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesA+
Cumberland County Technical Education Center is a highly rated, public school located in Vineland, NJ. It has 700 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 86% in reading.
Cumberland County Technical Education Center Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+47 Students
- A31 Students
- B29 Students
- A-26 Students
- B26 Students
- A-23 Students
- A+21 Students
- A-17 Students
- B+16 Students
- A+16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Cumberland County Technical Education Center Reviews
I was in the CNA program and earned my certification here. This school is amazing and extra! They are serious when it comes to education and preparing students for college. Wish they had their own sports, but I enjoy the clubs and activities they have. The teachers are the best! They have unique personalities and great hearts. They show that they truly care for their students successes and do their best to help them understand the subjects. They go out of there way to help students emotionally as well and create strong relationships with them. The staff and administrators are the kindest human beings ever. You can’t walk around the school without receiving a proper greeting and friendly smile. Security does a great job at keeping students safe. The school also does great at recognizing academic success. Students here hardly cause trouble as they’re more focused on their school work. Overall, it’s an amazing school to enroll in. I highly recommend it!
Overall, I enjoy going to CCTEC. It's a fun school with lots of opportunities. I am a current Health Science student. I feel that the classes they provide us with will definitely prepare me for college. You get to meet new people from other parts of the county. It's very easy to make friends at CCTEC as well. At our school we have a "smart" period. It's basically a free period but you can go anywhere in the school. I find smart really helpful because if I need help from a teacher I can go to their class or if I need to catch up on some work I can. Even though I have had a very positive experience so far at TEC, there are certain things that didn't go well for me. One thing that I do not like about the school is that before your freshman year, they attract students by saying that you will graduate with an associates degree. While this is possible, it is a lot harder than the school makes it seem and not all colleges may accept the degree. Besides that, I love the school!
I loved this school with my entire heart! They blessed me with many great experiences and lessons that I would keep forever. Education wise, this school was amazing. The only reason that I gave them 4 stars was that they have a race problem. The student body is definitely racially divided and the administration does not do enough to solve the problem. They do very little and sometimes provoke the issue more. Regardless I wouldn't trade my experience for anything, I just want to see them do better.