Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Culver High School is a public school located in Culver, OR. It has 202 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
Culver High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-57 Students
- B-52 Students
- C+43 Students
- B-40 Students
- A-31 Students
- B+26 Students
- B25 Students
- B19 Students
- B-17 Students
- A17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 31 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Culver High School Reviews
What I love about Culver High School is how small the school is. You really know everyone, and you can connect with every teacher and every student/classmates. It’s a very low-key, relaxed place to be. School may be known to be stressful, but teachers and administrators have a way of making students feel at home, and rewarding all students for all their hard work after a stressful time period of exams, and semesters ending. I love how teachers are willing to change some of their teaching habits for a specific student to be able to understand what is being taught in the classroom. There is not a thing I would change about Culver High School. I have been attending Culver since I was in kindergarten, and I loved every moment, all the way up to my senior year. I’m thankful to have such great, and amazing teachers who have supported my journey in gaining my education, and helping me when it was very much needed. It’s a great school to be attending!
Culver High School is a small school with a wide variety of attending students. Each student that comes to Culver tends to enjoy their time. The teachers are very one-on-one with students which leads to greater understanding and a better personal connection. Several teachers offer clubs which are diverse in topic including, an LGBTQ+ club, a Christian Athletes club, and a Genshiken club which is tailored towards Dungeons and Dragons, role play, and much more. Students are welcomed with open arms into Culver. They are in a safe environment where they have many resources available in any case of need. Culver is a wonderful school for those who enjoy a small town and smaller classes that fit their needs.
Culver is a great small school. It has small class sizes and is on a small campus. Culver dose not have the best academics, but dose have lots of teacher and staff that supports you. In terms of academics Culver dose not have many options, but you can choose to do online classes. The school offers basic classes with few electives available. Even though there are few class choices the staff at Culver high school is very kind and caring. Culver is not a very diverse school. The majority of students are white and then we have some Mexican students. There is less than one percent African American students. Culver gives us average college readiness. They teach us about using time wisely and turning assignments in on time. There are only a handful of clubs and activities. Overall Culver is a great high school in terms of staff, but lacks in activities, clubs, and classes.