Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Culinary Arts, Hospitality & Tourism School (CAHTS) at Eastside High School is a public school located in Paterson, NJ. It has 709 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 1% of students are at least proficient in math and 15% in reading.
Culinary Arts, Hospitality & Tourism School (CAHTS) at Eastside High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-64 Students
- B58 Students
- B-39 Students
- B34 Students
- A-31 Students
- C28 Students
- A28 Students
- B-24 Students
- C-23 Students
- B+22 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Culinary Arts, Hospitality & Tourism School (CAHTS) at Eastside High School Reviews
Eastside High School is great. I would like to see improvements into the school before I graduate this year. I feel as if we are losing teachers and we barely learn anything. But when the teachers that’s are there that try to help us learn it’s like the students doesn’t have any interest. I think school games and we should have school dances on certain days, a field day, and other things that would make the school less boring. I think the lunches are terrible but other than that I enjoy being at Eastside high school.
I currently attend this High School and being an incoming senior, my experiences have been magnificent. Eastside High School is very diverse; being that it is very acceptant of all cultures and differences in students. Throughout my years attending this school, I have met and interacted with many students, staff and instructors that have impacted my life positively. I am proud to say that despite the fact that I will be graduating this year, I will have another home to confide in: my Ghost family.
What I would have changed about this school is its tactic in providing information and security to its students.