- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Crystal kids have one thing in common: they come to school fired up to be here. Paired with brilliant, bold, and invested faculty, our students are encouraged to take risks, explore the world, and inspire each other. We take the time to ask each of our students, "What excites you?" When students discover and pursue what makes them tick and are supported by people who believe in them, magic happens.
Crystal Springs Uplands School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+53 Students
- A+41 Students
- A+38 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+30 Students
- A24 Students
- A+22 Students
- A+21 Students
- A+20 Students
- A+20 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Crystal Springs Uplands School Reviews
The only major downside is that I wish that there was more racial/ethnic diversity. There are only a few African-American students, roughly 5% of the entire school population, and it can be extremely isolating. Additionally, it has also been hard for me due to the fact that I am transitioning to male and as much as the school is trying to support me and understand, I think there is still A LOT of work to be done in regards to supporting LGBT(+) students.
With that said, the academics are world-class. It definitely gives (and gave) me an advantage in testing, access to higher-level education, study skills, and essay writing.
To those who are looking to apply, the biggest advice I would give is: Don't be afraid of the cost. The school gives excellent financial aid to those who truly need it.