Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-87 Students
- A+69 Students
- B+66 Students
- NG61 Students
- C43 Students
- B-41 Students
- B-35 Students
- B-30 Students
- B-30 Students
- C+27 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 31 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.25 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.27 responses
Cross Creek High School Reviews
Review Cross Creek High School
After arriving my freshnan year I got the impression of how well the school was managed and how everyone was kept in line , From pep rallies to activities we did for fun. Over time people began to shift around and things weren't the same, we got more freshman which are actually another generation from us. They didn't understand the policies and rebottled against everything a teacher threw at them. However away from that are students who understand the proper adjustments and maturity at this school.
Going into high school, I did not really have a solid idea of what I wanted to do in life. So I was open minded when they put me in JROTC classes. It was by far the best decision I made. I took what I learned from Cross Creek and now I am currently in college and their ROTC program. Cross Creek gave me 4 of the best years of my life and thoroughly prepared me for college. In addition to the good times I had with friends, the teachers really made Cross Creek a wonderful school. I can not thank Cross Creek's faculty and staff more for pushing me and getting me to where I am today.
I have mirror image dyslexia. The teachers at cross creek helped me out with my special needs to all levels. By providing reading tools like dictionaries, extra study time, tutoring, and help with any subject I was struggling in, they helped me pass my classes. The teachers are well educated in their field of teaching. Some of the teachers are college professors. They also get to know their students well. How the students home life is,and what kind of learning technique the students use. Some teachers will even email the assignments you have missed, they will also text you if you need help with homework. The teachers up date grades just about every day to let you see what you made. so you can keep up with you grade point average.