Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Crest Ridge High School is a public school located in Centerview, MO. It has 241 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Crest Ridge High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B29 Students
- A-19 Students
- C+15 Students
- B14 Students
- B14 Students
- NG11 Students
- B+10 Students
- A-7 Students
- A7 Students
- A-5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 5 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Schools like Crest Ridge High School
- B-Odessa High School
- Odessa R-VII School District, MO
- 87 reviews
- B-Holden High School
- Holden R-III School District, MO
- 66 reviews
- CLeeton High School
- Leeton R-I0 School District, MO
- 26 reviews
- B+Knob Noster High School
- Knob Noster R-VIII School District, MO
- 67 reviews
Crest Ridge High School Reviews
I have gone to Crest Ridge since I was in Kindergarten. I believe that this school is really good, but you have to take in consideration that it is a small school. It doesn't have all of the nice things larger schools have to offer. While not everything is amazing about this school, I have seen things change for the better. I am proud to say that Crest Ridge is making leaps and bounds on improving.
I like how small, it is, because it is a close knit community. I also like how many activities you can be involved at one time. You can really connect and create a relationship with your teachers. I want to see better staff and education opportunities. Since the school is so small, it is not diverse at all.
I love living in a small town and feeling so connected with the community. These schools are great! Everyone is friends, everyone is caring.