Crescent Valley High School is a highly rated, public school located in Corvallis, OR. It has 1,005 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 27 to 1. According to state test scores, 50% of students are at least proficient in math and 86% in reading.
Crescent Valley High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-222 Students
- A-128 Students
- B75 Students
- B-63 Students
- A+59 Students
- B-43 Students
- A+36 Students
- A+36 Students
- A34 Students
- A+32 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.25 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.32 responses
Schools like Crescent Valley High School
- ACorvallis High School
- Corvallis School District, OR
- 116 reviews
- A-West Albany High School
- Greater Albany Public School District, OR
- 178 reviews
- A-Philomath High School
- Philomath School District, OR
- 42 reviews
- C+Central High School
- Central School District, OR
- 125 reviews
Crescent Valley High School Reviews
Crescent Valley is a great place that facilitates learning through dedicated staff and students. However, the infrastructure is not top tier and it lacks energy from some sectors of the student body. However, overall it is a great place to be and to learn!
The overall environment fostered learning, and along with this academics were highly emphasized in all aspects of a student's time at the school (both in school and during extracurricular activities). This school provided many useful electives that extended beyond the classroom setting such as an electronics class, multiple engineering courses, a woodworking and metals class, and many art classes. The only negative aspect was the lack of availability and diversity of higher level AP courses for all students.
I love the commitment our teachers have in preparing us for college, and the high level of professionalism and incredible coaching staff we have for all of our sports. However, as a student in love with the performing arts I must say that there is absolutely zero access to theatrical work of any sort at Crescent Valley which has made me ponder transferring to Corvallis High School several times.