Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Creighton Community High School is an above average, public school located in Creighton, NE. It has 141 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Creighton Community High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-22 Students
- C+16 Students
- B-12 Students
- B9 Students
- B+7 Students
- B4 Students
- C+4 Students
- B3 Students
- B-3 Students
- B3 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 5 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Schools like Creighton Community High School
Creighton Community High School Reviews
My experiences at Creighton Community High School have been fairly nice. It is a small school, so everyone knows each other by name, and teachers take interest in each student as an individual. But, I find that sometimes teachers become too friendly with students, to the point that the roles of student/teacher and respect are sometimes forgotten.
I thought it was really good. The food wasn't very good, and the administration had a high turnover when I was a student, but it was still a positive experience.
Over the past couple of years, we have expanded some Career Technical Student Organizations that cover a broader range of future career choices for students.