Creekview High School is a highly rated, public school located in Canton, GA. It has 2,005 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 58% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Creekview High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+340 Students
- B295 Students
- B195 Students
- B+153 Students
- B131 Students
- A111 Students
- B101 Students
- A92 Students
- B+91 Students
- A+86 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.31 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.31 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.45 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.53 responses
Creekview High School Reviews
Creekview Highschool is a pretty average school. I've only had one teacher I extremely disliked, but the others have been nice, helpful, creative,and inclusive for teachers in a rural area. The reason why I say Creekview is average is because of how small, and unsupported the Fine Arts are. All,or almost all of Creekview's funding goes to sports, and barely anything for the arts. No advertisements, No competition posters, No announcements on the school intercom, and a very small auditorium. During my theatre class we had our finals preparation/ stage time in the auditorium taken without warning for the football team for three days which was detrimental. I am also discouraged from taking Fine Arts electives by my counselor because "I should try something else" and "this is not what colleges want to see" even though I am in full preparation to go to an art school! I have many good teachers, but the arts need more support.
I am grateful to have gone to Creekview high-school because of the teachers that helped me grow to the person I am today. Many of them pushed me into exceeding in my normal classes which got me into all honors courses. I even got invited to the National Honors Society because of my academic achievements. With that being said, I believe that the only thing I would like to see change is the diversity. There was barely anyone that looked like me especially in my honors classes. I believe that minorities are very underrepresented in this high-school.
Overall my experience at Creekview High School has been very enjoyable. A large majority of the staff members are very nice and welcoming, creating a comfortable learning environment. The school is moderately sized in terms of enrollment, allowing for a more intimate involvement in the school as a whole. Creekview offers countless AP and Pre-AP classes which helps us prepare for our future. The one thing the school lacks is school spirit. While there are many sports and events at the school, many of the students look down upon/don't involve themselves in having school spirit.