Crawford County Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Marengo, IN. It has 457 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Crawford County Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A71 Students
- B-70 Students
- B66 Students
- B-56 Students
- B+55 Students
- A-49 Students
- C-49 Students
- A+48 Students
- A-44 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Crawford County Junior/Senior High School
Crawford County Junior/Senior High School Reviews
What I like about Crawford County is the experiences, such as i can take AP class. At my old school in New Pekin, IN we did not have those class. The things that I would like to see changed is it needs more class that could help some students and it needs to be updated structurally.
I liked attending this school, but this changed as I got older. It is high schools, so I understand, but everyone was so immature... even the staff. As I got older I became more serious about my future and my grades, so this became a bigger and bigger negative to me. Although, there were many dual credit classes that will save me a lot of money and time in college.
Crawford County High School is a good experience overall. I loved the teachers because they were very much like a good friend to all of us. I loved that I could talk to them about school issues as well as personal issues. What I would like to see changed though is the material and resources. The books are so outdated and the variety of classes and activities is very limited here. That is the only thing that I want to change.