- Private, Boarding
- BLOOMFIELD HILLS, MI
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade A
- Teachersgrade A+
- College Prepgrade A+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A+
- Sportsgrade A
For generations, Cranbrook has fostered creative and critical thinking skills in our students while preparing them to excel at the colleges of their dreams and in life beyond. Now more than ever, universities and employers understand what we have always known: an education that develops this kind of thinking is what leads to success. It is no surprise to us that so many of our alumni credit Cranbrook as one of the single biggest factors in their success and happiness in life, and that so many of them have gone on to shape the world in so many ways. Cranbrook is more than the opportunity for a great education. It is an opportunity for a great future. At Cranbrook Schools, we offer opportunity that lasts a lifetime.
Cranbrook Schools Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+351 Students
- grade A167 Students
- grade A+98 Students
- grade A+88 Students
- grade A+87 Students
- grade A+84 Students
- grade A+82 Students
- grade A+81 Students
- grade A+74 Students
- grade A+73 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 24 responses
- Junior ring18%
- Not stepping on the Friendship Circle15%
- Feed the Boarders13%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 36 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 14 responses
Cranbrook Schools Reviews
It wouldn't be a Cranbrook review without the architecture. I am in a senior aesthetics elective, and we use the art around us as primary resources in our class! There is never a shortage of culture and history surrounding you. The campus, in my opinion, is what separates CK from other places. It's why kids thank the bus drivers or their teachers; it stresses a well-mannered culture.
Her grades reflect the support each student receives even during the Covid pandemic with online and in-person classes. The administration staff has worked tirelessly through the past summer and holiday closures to maintain the level of education provide without endangering the health and welfare of the students and teacher's. The school has not recorded one Covid infection from on campus students. Yes, the school has had offsite infections reported by parent's of day students only.