Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Cranberry Area Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Seneca, PA. It has 509 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 48% of students are at least proficient in math and 69% in reading.
Cranberry Area Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-78 Students
- B47 Students
- C+39 Students
- A+33 Students
- A31 Students
- B25 Students
- B-24 Students
- A-16 Students
- B11 Students
- B-11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Cranberry Area Junior/Senior High School
- B-Keystone Junior/Senior High School
- Keystone School District, PA
- 96 reviews
- C+Oil City Senior High School
- Oil City Area School District, PA
- 144 reviews
- C-Allegheny-Clarion Valley High School
- Allegheny-Clarion Valley School District, PA
- 100 reviews
- CRocky Grove Junior/Senior High School
- Valley Grove School District, PA
- 74 reviews
Cranberry Area Junior/Senior High School Reviews
It is a very good school! I have attended here since the seventh grade, and it is by far the best school in the district. The teachers and facility are excellent, you receive a well-rounded education, and you have several opportunities. Although the school may be smaller, you get a great connection with your teachers and with that, receive a better education.
My experience at Cranberry has been nothing short of amazing. As at every school, there are great teachers and there are teachers that are not as good, but by and large the teachers at Cranberry go above and beyond their requirements to make sure their students enjoy learning. The teachers make you feel like you are cared about and the building is very nice as well.
Cranberry is a small school in the rural Pennsylvania area. The people, for the most part, are quite friendly and the guidance workers, specifically the senior high counselor and his secretary, are extremely helpful when one is applying to colleges. Cranberry cares about students and takes time to do their best to meet the needs of the students with 3 different levels of courses.