Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Coweta High School is a public school located in Coweta, OK. It has 711 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 36% in reading.
Coweta High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A177 Students
- A131 Students
- B-103 Students
- C+87 Students
- B76 Students
- A74 Students
- B+68 Students
- C59 Students
- C58 Students
- A-48 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 13 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Coweta High School Reviews
The school was clean and you can tell the janitors work hard. The food improved with the recent year and inspired me to start eating healthier. Being at Coweta High School has helped me learn the true value of people and education. The teachers are very helpful and encouraging, standing by the sides of each student to help guide them into this next chapter. Even though there is not much variety with clubs and sports they are something to be very proud of. The football team takes the spotlight with it's amazing players and multiple wins! Most of the students I met at the school I will admit weren't the nicest... So maybe in the near future Coweta will make sure to inspire children to make friends. Personally I didn't like having chromebooks, they're big and awkward and heavy to carry around all day. I think doing paperwork is way more beneficial to children's creativity. Overall I had an amazing 2 years at Coweta. I graduated with straight A's and a dream to be a better person.
Overall, my experience at Coweta High School was good. I never got in any trouble so I never had to deal with the administration in an expanded manner. The school offers a decent variety of curriculum and offers a very good concurrent program through Tulsa Community College and NSU (BA). It is easy to acquire all of the required credits to graduate, especially if you take AP classes. The reason that I give the school three stars is because the counselors at this school are absolutely terrible. They offer little to no help in helping students with concurrent enrollment, applying to colleges, and the necessary requirements to graduate. They expect the students to basically do it all on their own, which is extremely difficult, speaking from personal experience.
I have been going to Coweta Public Schools my entire life. It is a amazing school with amazing teachers who care for each student. They go out of their way to learn more about their students and their interests. I have never had a teacher that didn't care about their students and how well they do in school. They provide every opportunity to help when kids need it. All employees of Coweta Schools care, they all go out of their way to create a perfect school experience for every student.