Coventry Christian Schools Reviews

CCS is an amazing school I enjoy it so much and I feel really safe there that B should be higher. Teachers are awesome and the sports program is pretty good too
This review is for the Preschool Program ages 2-4:

Overall Coventry is outstanding for academics. I love that they have STEM labs that even the preschoolers cycle through. Hate kids have structured Gym with the gym teacher, and you can sign up for violin at age 3. The teachers are happy there and retire from there which is rare for a preschool. The communication is excellent with the School. They are warm and welcoming to everyone, and many non-Christian students attend, which I think says a lot about them. My son was identifying and spelling his name at 2, writing it at 3, and I am told that many kids can read by 4. We are seriously considering Coventry for K-12 because of our excellent preschool experience.
Excellent experience here. Challenging academics with additional support if needed. Moral values upheld. Highly effective teachers and administration who care about students' development, both spiritually and academically. Parents who are engaged and welcoming, but not pressure-minded for those who cannot offer as much in time and resources. New array of after-school programs will offer wonderful additional opportunities for students. Exceptional sports programs with dedicated coaches.
Start Your Review of Coventry Christian Schools
I graduated from CCS and was open to a college preparation experience as well as diversity in regards to the number of exchange students that attended during my time there. There is a sense of family and closeness with both peers as well as administration and teachers.
CCS follows the Classical model - Grammar, Logic & Rhetoric. It's academically rigorous which will prepare your child well for the demands of college. The teachers are wonderful. They are caring, loving and nurturing - as a parent, you couldn't ask for a better environment for your child. It is a testament to the teachers and administration that there are families of other denominations at CCS, not just evangelical Protestants.
I love Coventry Christian Schools. I have attended this school since Kindergarten and I am about to graduate. They have amazing teachers who care about their students and teach well. The Classical curriculum prepares you well for college. I love the family atmosphere here and I will be sad to go.
It's a really small school, that tries to place most of its students in Christian colleges. Overall it's good but can be improved.
Coventry Christian Schools prepares students for college and beyond. They are a classical Christian school with high standards of academic and morals. It has a cozy, community feel where all the teachers know and care about each student and are dedicated to helping students succeed.
I feel safe in the school, but we do not have a school nurse.
I wish there was more support for the arts, people tend to take the class as an easy credit and give the teacher a hard time when they have to do 'real' work. The art teacher also has to buy things out of pocket because other classes use her supplies and she runs out. But the art teacher is amazing and so helpful.
I really have enjoyed the school over the past 3 years. I wish that the students were a bit more welcoming and that certain teachers had tried a little harder. I am very glad that I was able to help improve the struggling theater program, and have enjoyed working to show the importance of a theater program and gain respect for it.
The teachers at Coventry really care about their students and want to see us thrive. They teach difficult materials and are always willing to give extra help to those who need it. I would say that sometimes though, certain teachers show favorites and others do not give the best lessons. All in all though the teachers are great!
Each and every teacher at the school goes above and beyond for the students.
Parents are encouraged to be involved in the school. They can join PTO, Drama boosters, Sports boosters, and several other groups. Busing is available from 10 public school districts. Students receive college counseling so they are well prepared for the transition.
The admissions process is quite simple because the admissions office is so helpful.
The headmaster is involved in the day to day issues of the school and knows each student by name. The administration shows concern for the overall well-being of the student.
The school takes the safety of the students very seriously and holds drills to make sure everyone knows what is to be done in case of an emergency. Bullying is pretty much none existent, students openly discuss their feelings about issues.
Start Your Review of Coventry Christian Schools
Drama, Music, Art, Youth & Government, Robotics, 4-H Science, Community out-reach programs & Mission Trips
Overall the school has been a perfect match for our family. The rigorous academics are taught in a safe and nurturing Christian environment which helps our children to excel!