Covenant School is a highly rated, private, Christian school located in Dallas, TX. It has 593 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 7 to 1. Tuition is $19,425 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Covenant School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+13 Students
- A+8 Students
- A6 Students
- A6 Students
- A+6 Students
- A5 Students
- A-5 Students
- A4 Students
- B+4 Students
- A-4 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Covenant School Reviews
I attended Covenant 6th-12th grade. The culture at Covenant is amazing. I graduated 11 years ago and my best friends are still those that I went to school with. I developed my faith at Covenant. The academics prepared me for college. I was able to graduate a semester early due to the AP credits I received from Covenant. I actually found some classes in college to be easy compared to my classes at Covenant! The sports are very competitive, even going to State competitions. The arts and drama program is great. Covenant is such a wonderful school, anyone who attends is very blessed for the opportunity.
Excellent, caring, overqualified faculty choose to stay with the school for years. I am a graduating senior and still see my first grade teacher around campus, and every high school teacher I have had is still with the school and I maintain unparalleled friendships with many of them. They choose to stay because of the unique, strongly Christian environment which facilitates honor, integrity, and character in each of its students and their work. Covenant teaches its students how to think, giving them the tools required to interact with and improve a world that has forgotten what it means to seek after virtue. Students are friendly, intelligent, and well rounded, often competing in multiple extracurriculars such as athletics and drama because the school has enabled them to explore their full potential. I would seriously consider moving back after college simply to give my kids the the remarkable education, friendships, and conversations I have enjoyed at Covenant.
I love the size of Covenant: small enough that teachers can know my child individually, but large enough that it offers a variety of activities. The classical, Christian education was very important to us. We love that they don't simply add a chapel or a Bible class, but that the Christian faith is incorporated into every subject. We also love that arts and drama are equally as important as athletics and that our children can be so well-rounded!