COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
We are so grateful that we've been able to safely open our doors this fall for in-person instruction! We have limited spots available in a few select classes for in-person students. However, we are accepting applications for online learners in all grades. We encourage families to search our informative website, virtual tour, and contact us by email with questions.
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
Welcome to Covenant Life School. Originally founded as a small church school in 1979, Covenant Life has since grown into a respected independent Christian college preparatory academy. Over these past 40 years, we’ve built a school established on the truth of Scripture. This foundation grounds us, and a godly ambition drives us in developing a relevant 21st century Christian education.
Covenant Life School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B23 Students
- A23 Students
- B+17 Students
- B10 Students
- NG9 Students
- A-9 Students
- B+7 Students
- A+6 Students
- A-6 Students
- B-5 Students
J-Term at Covenant Life School
For the past 3 years, our school has integrated a J-term as part of our curriculum. J-term is a time we set aside to accomplish a variety of vital goals that will launch our school forward in learning and growth. J-Term brings 32 deep-dive specialty classes, 2 retreats, 1 international mission trip to the Dominican Rep, 12 field trips, and a week of internships to the upper school students.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Covenant Life School Reviews
We were not disappointed and do not regret the move to CLS. We love the school and our daughter is much more academically engaged. The classroom environment is positive and teachers are interested and invested in helping the kids to grow. Our daughter is learning, growing and is very happy. Thank you CLS! We already see our investment of paying for a CLS education paying off.