County Line High School
- BRANCH, AR
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B
- Diversitygrade B minus
- Teachersgrade B+
- College Prepgrade B minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A
- Health & Safetygrade A minus
- Administrationgrade B+
- Sportsgrade B
- Foodgrade B+
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade A minus
County Line High School is an above average, public school located in BRANCH, AR. It has 211 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
County Line High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
No data available
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B56 Students
- grade C+43 Students
- grade A minus30 Students
- grade B20 Students
- grade C+18 Students
- grade B minus10 Students
- grade B7 Students
- grade A minus5 Students
- grade A5 Students
- grade C+4 Students
Map is loading
View Homes Near County Line High School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B+
- Good for Familiesgrade B+
- Housinggrade A minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
grade A minus
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 7 responses
- Basketball games43%
grade B minus
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 5 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$9,943 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 3 responses
Schools like County Line High School
- grade B+Charleston High School
- Charleston School District, AR
- Rating 3.73 out of 5 37 reviews
- grade B minusMagazine High School
- Magazine School District, AR
- Rating 4.29 out of 5 52 reviews
- grade C+Booneville High School
- Booneville School District, AR
- Rating 3.73 out of 5 22 reviews
- grade B minusMulberry High School
- Mulberry School District, AR
- Rating 3.77 out of 5 22 reviews
County Line High School Reviews
Rating 3.6 out of 5 15 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
I love this small school! I've gone here my whole life and the community is unlike any other. The academics are superior, athletics programs are great, and the teachers and faculty are so invested in each student's excellence.
I think County Line high school is a great school. There is some things that I do believe need to change which would be we should have another sport for boy and girls. Also I think the parking pass is a great idea because if someone has left their lights on then the principal will know who's vehicle it is and let them know about it. I would recommend adults to bring their children to County Line Schools. The teachers here are wonderful!
County line high school is a very well, organized, friendly school. everyone helps one another. There are no really so called “groups” everyone is friends, even if they don’t talk everyday. There’s nothing CL high school should change.