County Line High School is an above average, public school located in BRANCH, AR. It has 218 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
County Line High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B43 Students
- B-39 Students
- A22 Students
- B18 Students
- B-16 Students
- B-9 Students
- B5 Students
- A-3 Students
- A-3 Students
- A2 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review County Line High School
Schools like County Line High School
- B+Charleston High School
- Charleston School District, AR
- 33 reviews
- BJ.D. Leftwich High School
- Magazine School District, AR
- 46 reviews
- BBooneville High School
- Booneville School District, AR
- 21 reviews
- B-Mulberry High School
- Mulberry School District, AR
- 17 reviews
County Line High School Reviews
I love this small school! I've gone here my whole life and the community is unlike any other. The academics are superior, athletics programs are great, and the teachers and faculty are so invested in each student's excellence.
I think County Line high school is a great school. There is some things that I do believe need to change which would be we should have another sport for boy and girls. Also I think the parking pass is a great idea because if someone has left their lights on then the principal will know who's vehicle it is and let them know about it. I would recommend adults to bring their children to County Line Schools. The teachers here are wonderful!
County line high school is a very well, organized, friendly school. everyone helps one another. There are no really so called “groups” everyone is friends, even if they don’t talk everyday. There’s nothing CL high school should change.