Corvallis High School is a public school located in Corvallis, MT. It has 425 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Corvallis High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B120 Students
- B98 Students
- B+29 Students
- A-24 Students
- B20 Students
- B+18 Students
- C+17 Students
- B13 Students
- B-12 Students
- B-12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Corvallis High School Reviews
Corvallis High School has taught me some amazing things, whether academic or moral. Participating in several of the AP classes offered at the school, I was able to receive some incredible education that will prepare me for my aspiring career as a doctor. Aside from the academics, the clubs that I’ve been involved in such as the Interact Club have taught me some very important lessons on such things like the importance of giving which will effect me for the rest of my life.
My freshmen year at Corvallis High School was my first time to ever set foot in a public school. When I first attended, I was frightened and nervous about fitting in, but I eventually found the people that I connected with. Corvallis High School has taught me a variety of things...from learning to be myself, having my own ideas and beliefs about different subjects, and challenging myself in my academics and athletics. I am very thankful to have been a student at Corvallis High School for as long as I have. The every day activities and laughter throughout my four years at Corvallis High School were the best memories that I will have forever.
I started school at Corvallis High School as a freshman and some of the counselors and teachers there were very helpful in giving me a direction and idea of where I wanted to go and what I wanted to do in my future. The opportunity to succeed is very high and made even higher by the teachers that are willing to take that extra step and help their students in the direction they want to be going. Corvallis High School is a fantastic learning environment and it really helps you prepare for college and the world. The one thing that I would recommend is bringing your own lunch.