Corvallis High School is an above average, public school located in Corvallis, MT. It has 405 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Corvallis High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B133 Students
- B106 Students
- B+30 Students
- A-24 Students
- B20 Students
- C+19 Students
- B+18 Students
- B15 Students
- A+15 Students
- B-14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Corvallis High School Reviews
Corvallis High School is outstanding in many aspects, including but not limited to friendliness, academics, career planning, and guidance. However, the one critique I would have for the most is the administration’s open mind, or lack thereof. This school is 100% focused on grades, and only strays slightly when in terms of sports. Experiences students gain outside of sports, or strict academic classes, is overlooked, and the staff and administrators are often times rude towards anything outside of the box. This can include FFA, fine arts, or clubs for community service, as well as even student council. Employers are looking for well rounded students, that enjoy what they are doing. Not cardboard boxes with good grades. And unfortunately that is the case here. Grades are put far above experiences and memories.
Loved this school! Teachers are great and very accommodating. All sports are available within the community and we are all athletic and very team oriented. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone looking to switch schools or just moving to the area.
Corvallis High School has taught me some amazing things, whether academic or moral. Participating in several of the AP classes offered at the school, I was able to receive some incredible education that will prepare me for my aspiring career as a doctor. Aside from the academics, the clubs that I’ve been involved in such as the Interact Club have taught me some very important lessons on such things like the importance of giving which will effect me for the rest of my life.