grade B minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Diversitygrade B minus
- Teachersgrade C+
- College Prepgrade B minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B
- Health & Safetygrade B+
- Administrationgrade C+
- Sportsgrade B+
- Foodgrade B minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B minus
Corvallis High School is a public school located in Corvallis, MT. It has 455 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Corvallis High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B minus179 Students
- grade B+157 Students
- grade B43 Students
- grade B38 Students
- grade A minus34 Students
- grade C+33 Students
- grade A31 Students
- grade B+25 Students
- grade B+24 Students
- grade A minus21 Students
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade C minus
- Good for Familiesgrade C minus
- Housinggrade D minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 14 responses
- Valley rivalries29%
- Divisional basketball game and road trips21%
- Painting the C7%
- Spring Fling Week7%
grade B minus
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$9,452 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 17 responses
Schools like Corvallis High School
Corvallis High School Reviews
Rating 3.72 out of 5 109 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Corvallis High School is a great school district! The teachers take time and effort to make their teachings understandable for students; in addition, the teachers offer after class help for students that have questions.
Corvallis High School has shaped who I am and made me the best version of myself. While it may not be the biggest school, or the most diverse, it has helped me figure out where and what I want to be in life. In my opinion, the school's faculty system is one of the most all-inclusive that I have ever experienced. They are always there to answer you questions, to help in any way they can. The school as a whole tries its hardest to make sure all students have an equal shot at succeeding in life, and so far they have done very well. All in all, I think that the close-knit feel of the school has a highly rememberable, as well as positive, effect on me and my fellow classmates. I understand that the school is having a difficult time keeping a lid on things ever since the corona virus broke out, and I think they've been doing a remarkable job at it. I'm proud to be a member of this school district and community.
I love Corvallis High School. It is my favorite school that I have ever been too. Everyone is so welcoming there and the teachers work with you and the sports are very good. I'm very sad to be graduating this year. I have had a good experience all four years of high school. I have participated in many sports in clubs. I have participated in volleyball, soccer, tennis, njhs, and other programs. The students at Corvallis High School are very involving and kind. There are many after school activities as well. so students can stay involved. We take education and sports very seriously. The faculty members and all of the teachers are very helpful and kind. They help with school work along with personal problems. I have grown very close to all of my teachers over the years. The school also does a good job at addressing problems. They are always left taken care of. It is very easy to see that everyone there takes their job very seriously. It is a good environment and I would recommend it.