Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyC
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Corsicana High School is a public school located in Corsicana, TX. It has 1,700 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 61% of students are at least proficient in math and 40% in reading.
Corsicana High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C196 Students
- A+138 Students
- A+124 Students
- B+110 Students
- B+99 Students
- B97 Students
- A-79 Students
- B+77 Students
- A70 Students
- B-47 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 25 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
Schools like Corsicana High School
- C+Rice High School
- Rice Independent School District, TX
- 51 reviews
- B-Kerens Independent School District
- Kerens Independent School District, TX
- PK, K-12
- 36 reviews
- BEnnis High School
- Ennis Independent School District, TX
- 211 reviews
- BBlooming Grove High School
- Blooming Grove Independent School District, TX
- 21 reviews
Corsicana High School Reviews
Corsicana High School offered 4 memorable years, full of life experiences and academic opportunities. The tiger pride is outstanding and unique. All the teachers are committed to their students and provide several resources to help them succeed. Administration is extremely concentrated on making the safety of the students a priority and allowing each student to enhance their learning. The campus offers a diversity of students, creating new friendships and allows us to learn from different cultures. Every club/ activity has their own guidelines, revise by administration, they each stand out in their own way and have full support of the school district. Everything is well thought of for the benefit of the students; especially, food resources. Over all, Corsicana High School is an outstanding school with a diversity of students, immense school pride, enhance of learning, and so much more!
Corsicana High School is largely dependent on the students to push the school forward. The teachers and administrators do genuinely care about helping the students, but they have limited resources and vision for growth. It’s a fine school to go to, and you can find ways to increase its value to you individually with individualized classes and programs, but it’s on the student to innovate for the school. There are not any major problems with the school, but there are not many aspects that set it apart from any other high school in a small town.
Corsicana High School is an average sized campus in a small town. Due to its insufficient money, organizations and programs are poor. There are talents that could be successful, but talents here don’t get very far because programs aren’t economically supported enough. People complain about the food provided and how the handling of the food is poor. There are difficulties in feeling safe and victims of terrible things have occurred in our school. The administration is indifferent with specific clubs and organizations and don’t provide much help and attention to students. Some counselors can be very rude and students have a hard time reaching out to them.