Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Corning High School is a public school located in Corning, AR. It has 409 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 26% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Corning High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B59 Students
- B-38 Students
- B28 Students
- A-27 Students
- B-21 Students
- B+14 Students
- B-13 Students
- A+10 Students
- B-9 Students
- C+8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 4 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Corning High School Reviews
My experience here was pretty great. The teachers are wonderful, and they teach well. I had the AP tests, and I passed them thanks to my good teachers! I like the clubs available, I'm in several here. I've been convinced to be a teacher myself, and to teach English as a foreign or second language, because the English and foreign language teachers are really helpful. The only thing I think I would change about the school is that we can't get more than one lunch tray. It's alright for seniors though, because we can leave for lunch.
Absolutely an awesome school, great teachers, administrators, coaches and facilities. Everyone is encouraged to excel in everything thing do.
Corning High School was a good school. There weren't a lot of major problems with drugs and bullying at the time I attended there. I got along with most people, and the teachers were helpful. I no longer live in Corning, but I would send my children there.