Cornerstone Academy Reviews

They are fun and you can take as many as you want.
Its great for its size
For many, this is the first time they are teaching
Start Your Review of Cornerstone Academy
Lots of opportunity to participate in extracurricular activities such as student government, choir, track, cross county, drama, etc.
We accept as many as we can and work to accommodate their needs
It is a small Christian school, which is wonderful for instilling morals into you, but they forget that people atre going to graduate and go out into the real world and need to put more emphasis on the things that they will learn out there. I personally felt more prepared than others because I was more mature for my age, but I could have been even MORE prepared.
I played multiple sports, so I was always involved in those after school which was a great deal of fun.
This was where I went to school my whole life, so it had ups and downs. I think it was most hard to stay in one place the whole time. I made some great friends, had some great teachers and had some great experiences. However, it was easy to get caught up wishing I was somewhere else.
There were some faculty members that were wonderful while others were not as good. Overall, they definitely cared about the students.
The teachers are great, they truly love the students and have a passion for teaching.
I felt very safe at the school the entire time I was there. The teachers would stand up to you if you had any problems with other students.
The counselor at the school is extremely friendly and very helpful. She helps you with college searches and any personal stuff you may be going through. The overall facility is okay. It's very small and sometimes felt crowded.
The school could have improved on the overall handling of some of the issues we had in the school. The school didn't have a principle, just a head master, which caused problems because there wasn't anyone that you could really confront about problems in the school.
The extracurriculars at this school could have been improved. There weren't a lot of options to choose from.
Truthfully, I love this school. I couldn't have asked for a better school experience. Everyone is very accepting and loving. The teachers truly care for the students and want you to succeed.