Corner Canyon High School is a highly rated, public school located in Draper, UT. It has 2,146 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 31 to 1. According to state test scores, 66% of students are at least proficient in math and 50% in reading.
Corner Canyon High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A291 Students
- B+213 Students
- B-180 Students
- A+171 Students
- B85 Students
- C+68 Students
- C+55 Students
- B+52 Students
- B43 Students
- C+42 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.25 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Corner Canyon High School Reviews
There were a lot of cliques that made it hard to get friends. Everyone already had their own friend group. Therefore if you were new, you would just get left out. However, the sports were great! I played soccer my sophomore and junior year for Corner Canyon and it was so much fun. I love going to football games because the student section was always a blast to be a part of. I also like most of the teachers I have had. They were really considerate when I was going through with my concussion and made sure I was taken care of and up to date with all of my assignments.
I've attended Corner Canyon High School for all 3 years of my secondary education and will be attending the school for my last year too. It's overall a great facility with lots of resources for students to use. It's clean, generally pretty inviting, and provides lots of opportunities for every grade level. In the future, I'd love for students to get to see more diversity represented, especially because the few diverse students we have are a bit undermined. Also, great care needs to go towards the administration! They are a student's ultimate resource but as of these last few years there have been many issues with scheduling, attendance recordings, test excusals, etc. and often times it takes asking on multiple occasions to get these corrected. Overall, this school is brilliant and I'd recommend attending it!
Corner Canyon High School is very well rounded. I was a Student Body Officer, and I took pride in my school. Any student will tell you that they can tell that their teacher truly cared about their success in that specific class. This high school made me want to learn, meet a lot of new friends, and get involved with fun events and activities. One thing that I tried to improve when I was the Student Body Secretary was becoming unified, not having as many cliques, and everyone getting out of their comfort zone and talking to new people outside their friend group. I will always be a Corner Canyon Charger!