Coretta Scott King Young Women's Leadership Academy is a public school located in Atlanta, GA. It has 412 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 10% of students are at least proficient in math and 24% in reading.
Coretta Scott King Young Women's Leadership Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B99 Students
- A+78 Students
- A-72 Students
- C+63 Students
- C+60 Students
- B+45 Students
- A+44 Students
- B-43 Students
- C+37 Students
- B-35 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 53 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
Coretta Scott King Young Women's Leadership Academy Reviews
My experience at the Coretta Scott King Young Women’s Leadership Academy has been great. The teachers are very hands on and supportive. The faculty as a whole makes sure that every students exceeds and maintain distinguished grades and academic standards. CSK is a very good fit for your daughter to become a future scholar. Although, CSK would be the first choice for me as a student I would like to see more extracurricular activities. In high school there are not many field trips nor dress out days. I feel if these were implemented just a little more, CSK would be the school to beat.
I really like it here it is an awesome school, the teachers are so supportive and the students get along well. I didn’t know what it was going to be like going to an all girls school, but I really wouldn’t change it for nothing in the world.. This experience is one I will not ever forget, It’s like you have a lot of sisters and aunts. I just wanna say I really love Coretta or should I say cskywla . The school is 6 thru 12th grade so you really have an opportunity to grow without moving from school to school the teachers really get to know you and help you get where you want to be in life.
CSKYWLA is a dynamic learning institution that allows for students to receive immense support and assistance regarding their post- secondary decisions. There are a plethora of sports, clubs and student organizations that further enhance students' experience.